Translate

21 de dezembro de 2016

Feliz Natal (Merry Xmas)

Happy holidays, dear reader!

Today I would like to share an Etsy Treasury I made featuring Etsy sellers from Portugal a long time ago as Treasuries can't be created any more.


The red, green and yellow colours are the ones from the Portuguese flag, as the red and green are associated with Christmas.

I have bought two notebooks from Alfamarama. This shop has notebooks (whose titles show a witty sense of humour), postcards and other stuff. 



I am also featuring a fellow Portuguese crafter, Nicole Lopes, whose shop is NikitasStore. She is a wizard with the crochet needle. Check out this Pointsettia flowers made in crochet.


My last photo is one of the items from my shop named AcbeadsJewellery which is on sale right now. I have not decided whether I close the shop next year or not. Do you have/did you have an Etsy shop? What is/was your experience? Please share.


Enjoy the season in health, peace and love.

2 comentários:

  1. Best Christmas wishes Ana!!! Hugs from Poland!Dorota

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ana,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We’re currently working with Paperless Post, a company that designs customizable online and printed stationery, to show that communication can be personal and well-designed regardless of the medium.

    Paperless Post has partnered with several world-famous designers and lifestyle brands, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co., and has delivered over 85 million cards to date. Since you have such an engaging and beautifully-designed blog, we’d like to offer you 1000 Paperless Post digital Coins (a $90 value) for free to try out our online service and write about your experience.

    We really think you’ll enjoy Paperless Post and can’t wait to hear what you think. Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and I’ll show you how to get started.

    Best,
    Ann
    ann@anagraminteractive.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...