Translate

07 novembro 2013

Quase nova / Almost new

Uma nova pulseira para uma amiga que perdeu a sua.
A new bracelet for a friend who has lost hers.



Ou melhor, quase nova porque vou dar-lhe a minha (a amarela na foto abaixo) substituindo os cristais. A dela era a outra.
Or should I say, almost new because I'm giving her mine (the yellow one in the below photo) after replacing the crystals. Her bracelet was the other one.




Espero que ela goste desta nova versão.
I hope that she likes this new version.

5 comentários:

  1. I'm impressed by your chain maille work!! This is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Impressive, Ana... my hands hurt at merely the THOUGHT of opening and closing all those rings LOL.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a beautiful bracelet. Such a lovely weave and I love the crystals

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nossa que bonito!!
    Eu ainda nao tentei fazer chain maille.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...