Translate

18 dezembro 2012

Colecção VINTAGE ROSE

A minha terceira colecção teve uma inspiração vintage. Tons sóbrios, formas que representam flores, metais escurecidos evocam o Período Romântico da História. É assim que vos apresento a colecção VINTAGE ROSE.

My third collection was inspired by the vintage trend. Pale colours, patterns representing flowers, darkened metals evoke the Romantic Period. This is my VINTAGE ROSE Collection.

 #12 - Azul / Blue

Componentes de vidro, acrílico, resina e metal
Glass, acrylic, resin and metal beads
 #13 - Amarelo / Yellow


Componentes de vidro, acrílico, resina e metal
Glass, acrylic, resin and metal beads
 #14 - Bege/ Beige


Componentes de acrílico, resina e metal
Acrylic, resin and metal beads
Qualquer das pulseiras que são peças únicas tem o preço de 10 euros. Para encomendar, bastar enviar um correio electrónico para acbeads@gmail.com

Each bracelet is a unique piece (designed and handmade by me) and it could be yours for 10 euros. If you would like to order any of these bracelets, please send an e-mail to acbeads@gmail.com

2 comentários:

  1. I would like to thank you for your lovely comment on my earrings.Your vintage bracelets are very chic and romantic!From now on I'll be following your jewellery inspirations from my blog roll!
    ❁Anna
    Snapshotjewellery

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!!!
    I am Joanna! I just read about your blog on http://fanypap.blogspot.gr/
    You 're doing a great job here!!!
    All your creations are amazing!!!
    (Sorry for commenting in an older post, but I like reading posts from the past, on blogs that I just meet!!!
    Nice to meet you!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Kisses from Syros2J’s !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...